My acting background has proved vital in my voiceover work for the characters I play and also when voicing a product or being the voice of a company. I have to be able to hook the audience in from the first word. Whether it’s On-hold messages, website explainer videos or character pieces, all require a degree of storytelling. My training, experience and ability means that I am able to tailor each script to suit your requirements and ensures that your listeners will be engaged.
My expertise in the voiceover industry has been highlighted recently by being nominated for two ‘One Voice Awards’ – Best Female Audiobook Narrator and Female Voiceover Artist of the Year 2018 – and I'm delighted to have won the first.
Corporate and commercial clients include:
- Bank of Scotland
- Clydesdale Bank
- Swinton Insurance
- Scottish NHS
- Scottish Government
- Scottish Natural Heritage
- National Museum of Scotland
Video games clients include:
- Frontier Developments plc – ‘Elite Dangerous’
- Blazing Griffin – ‘Murderous Pursuits’
- Eipix Entertainment – ‘Dark Parables’
I have voiced campaigns including:
- Gender Inequality in the Workplace
- Cancer Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Tearfund – a Christian charity who are passionate about ending poverty
To hear examples of the poetry and audiobooks I have narrated, please visit my SoundCloud profile page.